Pavlina’s Piano Studio offers lessons on a weekly basis in 30, 45, 60-minute sessions, depending on the age and the maturity of the student.
During the lessons students will be guided through the art of piano playing, using proper technique and music theory.
- Students are recommended to use a canvas tote bag to carry books to and from lessons.
- The student must have a notebook at her/his first lesson, which will be used to keep track of assigned pieces and practice suggestions/goals for each week.
- Be prepared for a lesson (with all books and completed theory assignments or other projects).
- Students are responsible to be on time for their assigned time slot.
- Lessons are held either in students’ homes or in the studio.
- Parents are encouraged to observe lessons periodically, especially with young kids, and provide feedback and suggestions for me that will increase the effectiveness of each lesson.
- Contact the studio to schedule a free trial lesson.
All students are expected to participate in the studio recitals, held twice a year.
In case of an emergency absence, the teacher will try to accommodate a one time make up session of the missed lesson. Lessons that are cancelled by the pupil due to school trips, school camps or for any other reason will not be made up. Please be courteous to the teacher by notifying her at least 24 hours in advance, regarding any known upcoming absences by SMS or an e-mail.